FedEx Express Canada Full time Job in Mississauga Ontario
Job ID: YYZRSeniorBroker Company Name: FedEx Express
To perform primary technical duties relevant to the processing of shipments in accordance with Canada Customs and other government department regulations and legislation. To contact and communicate international clearance requirements to customers whose shipments are in the Federal Express system. To provide accurate information and assistance to customers requiring international shipment infomation pertaining to over 60 acts of legislation relating to international trade.
Federal Express Canada Ltd. is part of the world’s largest express transportation company and was named as one of the top 10 Best Employers in Canada for 2012 in a study conducted by Aon Hewitt. Our award winning organization puts its people first based on our People-Service-Profit philosophy. We offer a comprehensive rewards package to all permanent employees, which includes: dynamic work environments, competitive salary and bonus opportunities, benefit options including health and dental coverage, pension plan, stock purchase plan, tuition reimbursement and a promote from within policy.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Community College diploma or international equivalency.
- Canadian Customs Specialist(CCS or CSCB) certification.
- Two (2) years of current customs brokerage experience required.
- In depth knowledge of Customs, Agriculture, Food and Drug, Tariff and Valuation laws and other governmental agency requirements
- The incumbent must maintain Customer Certified Specialist ( CCS) or the CSCB certification.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Word 2003 and Excel 2003. (PC assessments will be administered)
- Must achieve a minimum of 25wpm on Data Entry Alpha Numeric Testing (Test will be administered)
- These are permament positions located at our Mississauga airport location.
- Schedule is based on business needs and maybe subject to change.
- The schedule will include vacation coverage, sick calls and any other business requirements.
STARTING WAGE: $22.53 per hour.
The successful candidates will be offered a job with FedEx Express based on the successful completion of a series of interviews, PC/typing assessments, a current valid customs certificate, a satisfactory criminal check.
FedEx delivers a comprehensive benefit program with a full spectrum of benefits to meet your diverse needs.
- Express Choice benefit plan that allows you to chose from 2 options
- Paid vacation
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Group RRSP
- Pension plan after one year of service
- 24-hour Employee assistance program (well-being, child and elder care resources, nutrition and healthcare advice, financial counselling etc.)
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Multiple reward and recognition programs
- Discount shipping on FedEx services.
|Job Level (multi-select)||Professional/Technical/Specialist|
|Field of Interest (multi-select)||Customs Brokerage|
|Completed Education||College diploma or degree|
|Job Type (multi-select)||Full time|
|Location||ON – Mississauga|
|Compensation||$35000 to $50000|
|Language (multi-select)||English – written, English – spoken|
Incoming search terms:
- customs rater job description (23)
- customs rater jobs (8)
- fedex canada sr customs rater (3)
- customs rater interview questions (3)
- senior customs rater (2)
- fedex Canada sr Customs broker (2)
- customs rater career (2)
- senior customs rater job description (1)
- what are customs rater job description (1)
- fedex senior customs broker salary (1)